Whispers death to life…
向生命耳語死亡...
A winter’s breath has come to carry you.
一道冬日氣息將帶走你
It echoes through the halls…
它的回聲穿過殿堂
Long gone are the days of everything.
你生活的一切將不復存在
Redefine...
重新定義...
Teach me how to breathe and live again.
教導我如何再次呼吸和重生
Realign…
重新調整...
Remind me all the ways that summer felt.
提醒我盛夏凋零的所有方式
I can’t breathe, I can’t feel.
我無法呼吸,我失去感覺
So lost without, your light, your love…surrounding.
沒有你的光和愛環抱,如此失落
I can’t feel. There’s no light.
我無法感受,黑暗包圍了我
Nothing left this world has grown cold.
這世界冷漠淡然一片空無
There’s no light, No love around me.
這裡沒有光亮,這裡沒有愛
You and I were never meant to be.
我們永遠無法註定
A thousand little wings, upon the ground.
一千片微小羽翼飄落地面
Unfond of memories; unfond of sound.
不受眷愛的記憶與回音
The autumn wind it seems has passed me by…
秋日之風已離我遠去
The winter cold has trapped my soul beneath the ice.
冷冬將我困於冰寒之下
Of all the little things
所有的零碎
Never meant to change
從來就不會改變
Surely you weren’t unaffected by the seasons change.
當然你不曾感受季節輪替
And I’m estranged.
而我則漸漸遠去
The world around me built by memories of yesterdays in vain.
我徒然用昨日記憶建構身旁世界
I can’t breathe, I can’t feel.
我無法喘息,我失去知覺
So lost without, your light, your love…surrounding.
沒有你的光和愛環抱,如此失落
I can’t feel. There’s no light.
我無法感受,黑暗包圍了我
Nothing left this world has grown cold.
這世界冷漠淡然一片空無
There’s no light, No love around me.
這裡沒有光亮,這裡沒有愛
You and I were never meant to be.
我們永遠無法註定
WE GOT LOST ALONG THE WAY, THIS AUTUMN SONG DECAYS…
我們迷失於此路,低吟的秋歌衰逝
So we watched the sun for one more day!
讓我們多看一眼此刻旭陽
EMBRACE THE SEASON’S CHANGE, WASH IT ALL AWAY.
擁抱季節輪替,讓其洗去一切
Make a wish and hold our final gaze…
許下願望,讓最後一抹凝視蔓延
As the moon eclipsed the sun…
當月亮掩去太陽
The longest night goes on…
最長的夜...
THE RUTHLESS TIDE, BRINGS THE WINTER NIGHT
無情的潮水帶來冬夜
I HAVE NO MORE LIGHT… IN MY LIFE
我的生命裡不再有光亮
Life have mercy on me, I can’t bury this.
生命憐憫我,我無法埋下
Bury this suffering.
葬送這種苦痛
Life have mercy on me I can’t bury this.
生命憐憫我,我無法埋下
Bury this suffering.
葬送這種苦痛
Bury these sins (X2)
葬送這些罪惡
Bury this in (X2)
葬於深處
Bury this sin (X4)
埋下罪惡
BURY THIS DEEP WITHIN MY SOUL,
將此深深埋入我的靈魂
BURY THIS BURDEN DEEP; BURY THIS BURDEN DEEP WITHIN…
將苦痛與罪惡深埋我的靈魂
I'M SO LOST WITHOUT YOU.
失去你是如此失落
YOU’VE BEEN SWEPT AWAY, MY ONLY LOVE KEPT AWAY
你被一掃而空,我唯一摯愛離我遠去
I’M SO LOST WITHOUT YOU, CAN’T GO ON WITHOUT,
失去你,如此失落
CAN’T GO ON WITHOUT YOU
沒有你,我無法繼續前進
Sing another verse, Sing another verse…
唱另一首詩,唱另一首詩...
(I’M SO LOST WITHOUT…SO LOST WITHOUT YOU)
(我如此失落...沒有你,如此失落)
Sing another verse, sing another verse…(Repeats)
唱另一首詩,唱另一首詩...
SING ANOTHER VERSE, SING ANOTHER VERSE… (X2)
唱另一首詩,唱另一首詩...
I’M SO LOST WITHOUT YOU(X4)…
失去你是如此失落
Such a long time ago… (X4)
如此漫長...
(AUTUMN SUN SETS, WINTER’S BREATHE WHISPERS DEATH)
(秋日夕幕,冬日氣息耳語死亡)
Such a long time ago… I’m so lost without…(X3)
如此漫長...如此失落...
I’m so lost without you.
失去你,如此失落
沒有留言:
張貼留言