Dear Bobbie,
親愛的波比
Do you remember when you were young and very pretty? I do.
妳還記得妳年輕時有多漂亮嗎?我記得
I remember pleated skirts, black and white sattle shoes.
我記得妳的百褶裙還有黑白相間的鞋子
Do you remember dancing that night?
妳還記得我們跳舞的那晚嗎?
I do, I still think of you when we dance,
我還記得,我仍會想起那時的妳,想起我們共舞
Although we cant jitterbug as we did then.
縱使我們已經不能再像過去那樣跳吉特巴舞了
Do you remember when,
How long has it been?
妳還記得已經過了多久了嗎?
1945 you opened my blue eyes,
那年1945,妳打開了我的藍眼睛
To see a whole new life.
讓我看見一整個全新的人生
Do you remember when,
I told you this that night,
妳還記得我告訴妳那些話的那晚嗎?
That if you're by my side,
When everyday begins,
I'll fall for you again.
每天早晨醒來,妳在我身旁,我就會再次陷入愛河
(我會在每天與妳一起醒來的早晨裡再次陷入愛河)
I made a promise when,
I told you this that night.
當我告訴妳那些話的時候,我就許下了承諾
I'll be fine.
我會沒事的
When I die, then I die loving you.
當我要走了,那就走吧,我愛妳
It's alright, I'll be fine.
別擔心,我會很好
When I die then I die loving you,
當我要走了,那就走吧,我愛妳
Loving you, loving you.
我愛妳,只要記得我愛妳
Do you remember the times we would give up on each other and get back together.
妳還記得嗎?那一次我們放棄了彼此,後來又回到彼此身邊
Then we finally was married in 1949.
然後,我們終於在1949年結了婚
We drove the yellow convertible all night long.
我們開著黃色敞篷車繞了一整晚
Do you remember? I do.
妳還記得嗎?我還記得
Life has led us here,
人生領著我們
Together all these years.
來到與妳在一起的這些時光
This house that we have made,
我們一起築起我們的家
Holds twenty-thousand days.
一晃眼就是20000個日子
And memories we've saved,
還有我們一起留下的回憶
Since life has lead us here.
人生領著我們來到此刻
And I'll be fine.
我會很好的
Cause when I die, then I die loving you.
哪天我死了,那就死吧,我愛妳
It's alright, I'll be fine.
別擔心我,我會沒事的
Cause when I die then I die loving you,
哪天我死了,那就死吧,我愛妳
Loving you, loving you.
我愛妳,我愛妳
I'm coming home to you,
我為妳而歸
Stepping off my shoes.
脫去我的鞋子
Resting in my chair.
坐上椅子
See you standing there,
靜靜地看著妳站在那兒
The silver in your hair.
看著妳的髮梢又多了幾根銀絲
I'm coming home to you,
我回到妳身邊
When I lay tonight, when I close my eyes,
今晚當我躺下,當我閉上眼睛
I know the sun will rise,
我知道太陽依舊升起
Here or the next life.
不管是現在或是接下來的人生
As long as your still mine, then it's alright.
只要妳仍然屬於我,這樣就夠了
I'll be fine
我會沒事的
Cause when I die, then I die loving you
哪天我死了,就死吧,我愛妳
It's alright, I'll be fine
沒關係,我會沒事的
Cause when I die then I die loving you
哪天我死了,就死吧,我愛妳
Loving you, loving you
謝謝妳,我愛妳
You have gray hair now,
妳現在有一頭灰髮了
But you're a beautiful women,
但妳依然是個美人
And the years have been good to both of us.
歲月對我們兩個都很好
We walk slow now, but we still have each other.
我們再也走不快了,但我們仍擁有彼此
The glue of love is still bonding us together.
愛的膠水還是把我們結合在一起
Love is what i remember. Do you remember?
愛是我還記得的。妳還記得嗎?
沒有留言:
張貼留言