Everything so clear now
一切都明瞭了It's written on your face
都寫在你臉上了
In a world within a world
在這世界裡的另一個世界
I can smell the bridges burn
我可以聞到橋梁正在燃燒
Sharks ever circling
鯊魚仍在下方盤旋
They never go away
牠們永不會離開
In these dark, murky waters
在這黑暗、混濁的水域
So hard to navigate and so easy to hate
找到方向是如此困難,恨卻是如此簡單
Paint me black, demonize me, this is how you pay me back?
抹黑我,醜化我,這就是你的回報?
Do you ever really know someone until you look away?
在你移開目光以前,你曾否真正認識一個人?
Misplaced my trust, only to learn...honesty is just a word
丟棄我的信任,只學到,誠實只不過是個字眼
This is a stolen life
這是被鈄走的人聲
Before you walk away
在你離去之前
Don't forget to turn the knife
別忘了把刀子移開
What's next, more betrayal?
接下來是什麼,更多的背叛?
Have I not suffered enough?
我受的苦還不夠嗎?
You made me feel so alive
你曾讓我活得如此鮮明
Now you're just killing me killing me
現在你就這樣殺了我
Carve away the rotten flesh
刮去腐肉
It's time to burn
是時後點燃火焰
Strip away the dirty lies
剝去骯髒謊言
Expose the ugly truth...
揭露醜陋真相
沒有留言:
張貼留言